skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
This Other Place I Go To
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Waking Up And Going To Sleep
(c) David Shrigley
I need you awake.
Wake, wake up. I wanna talk to you. I wanna talk to you about everything and nothing all at once.
But you look pretty too while you're asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the artworks (i.e. images) are properties of their respective owners, and I claim no credit. Except otherwise stated.
All the written work (i.e. blog text) are properties of mine, and I claim all credit. Except otherwise stated
Much thanks for David Shrigley (and some other people) for making me happy.
This
Jay
View my complete profile
Turn Over
►
10
(1)
►
3
(1)
▼
09
(32)
►
11
(3)
►
8
(1)
►
6
(2)
▼
5
(21)
Waking Up And Going To Sleep
I Wrote A Poem, And It Goes Like This Cat
Falling Down
Drawing Of Your Whole Life
Beast That You Are
I Like Sport
My Entire Life
And They Said Here You Were
That's What Parents Do
What The Hell Are You Doing?
Cuf of Tea For Sale
Don't Laugh
The Soul
two faces
The Sailor
This Is Our Fight
My Personal Space
Old Friend
Stop Making Sense
Isn't It Nice?
Angelic Infusions (Paint)
►
4
(2)
►
3
(1)
►
2
(2)
►
08
(22)
►
8
(1)
►
7
(2)
►
6
(3)
►
5
(8)
►
3
(4)
►
2
(3)
►
1
(1)
►
07
(10)
►
12
(2)
►
9
(2)
►
8
(3)
►
6
(1)
►
4
(1)
►
3
(1)
►
06
(3)
►
4
(1)
►
3
(2)
It's Raining Planes and Helicopters
Loading...
Followers
My face, and your face, face to face.
All the sentences below are grammatically correct.
Your cloud is jumping all over the cat.
The green silly happiness is singing a book about food.
Do not fly in the intestines of a water bottle.
Do you love ducks?
No comments:
Post a Comment