skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
This Other Place I Go To
Monday, June 1, 2009
Songs
I tear my heart open.
I sew myself shut.
My weakness is, that I cared too much.
Some lyrics don't sound as stupid
When you isolate them from the actual song.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the artworks (i.e. images) are properties of their respective owners, and I claim no credit. Except otherwise stated.
All the written work (i.e. blog text) are properties of mine, and I claim all credit. Except otherwise stated
Much thanks for David Shrigley (and some other people) for making me happy.
This
Jay
View my complete profile
Turn Over
►
10
(1)
►
3
(1)
▼
09
(32)
►
11
(3)
►
8
(1)
▼
6
(2)
Summer Is Coming
Songs
►
5
(21)
►
4
(2)
►
3
(1)
►
2
(2)
►
08
(22)
►
8
(1)
►
7
(2)
►
6
(3)
►
5
(8)
►
3
(4)
►
2
(3)
►
1
(1)
►
07
(10)
►
12
(2)
►
9
(2)
►
8
(3)
►
6
(1)
►
4
(1)
►
3
(1)
►
06
(3)
►
4
(1)
►
3
(2)
It's Raining Planes and Helicopters
Loading...
Followers
My face, and your face, face to face.
All the sentences below are grammatically correct.
Your cloud is jumping all over the cat.
The green silly happiness is singing a book about food.
Do not fly in the intestines of a water bottle.
Do you love ducks?
No comments:
Post a Comment