
It's not here.
Whatever it is you're looking for, it is not here. You lost it, and that is it.
A tear I'll shed for you, but no more. You are in a tragedy, but not one that concerns me. You shall fall on your own, this hand will not help you. This disaster was of your own making. Your pain was self-inflicted. Your sadness, the consequence of your own doings.
Do not tell me I am cruel.
You have no right to tell me I'm cruel. Coming from you, it is the most ironic thing I could ever expect.
You have no right to judge me for what I am doing now.
No right at all.
I loved you. But that matters little now. All has but changed since then.
Hate is a strong word, but it is the closest thing to telling you how I feel towards you now. Sincerely, I have no more respect for you. Sincerely. Hah.
I will go now. I wish you luck. I wish you happiness. I wish you love. But none of that will be coming from me.
Signing out
Over and out

No comments:
Post a Comment