No longer the feeling that lies
I smile like I've never done before
Scaremongers're cutting your ties
This truth hides more than you ever could
With a single blow to the head
With a single word on your lips
You blow my mind away
And it chills my bones
My words are better than yours
They spread better lies than yours
Oh fuck it, the world loves me
And I'll love them right back
It's the night of the winning dead
Oh whoa whoa
It's the love that's torn to shreds
Oh who whoa
It's the night of the winning dead
Oh whoa whoa
It's the love that's torn to
Oh whoa whoa
The hunger, the ceiling, the cries
I lie like I always do before
Warmongers're spreading their lies
Their shoes crush more than they should
With a single step down the stairs
With a single name on the line
You blow the world away
And it kills my sons
My words are better than yours
They spread better lies than yours
Oh fuck it, the world loves me
And I'll love them right back
It's the night of the winning dead
Oh whoa whoa
It's the love that's torn to shreds
Oh who whoa
It's the night of the winning dead
Oh whoa whoa
It's the love that's torn to
Oh whoa whoa
Let's kill them right back
An eye for an eye
And just a little bit more
Let's kill them right back
You'll die as I die
Oh whoa whoa
It's the night of the winning dead
Oh whoa whoa
It's the love that's torn to shreds
Oh who whoa
It's the night of the winning dead
Oh whoa whoa
It's the love that's torn to
Oh whoa whoa
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment